By its very nature, individual swimming lessons represent a form of training process that allows for an individual approach, based to your specific needs, capabilities and goals of learning a certain swimming technique to ensure your safe behavior and movement in the water environment. Individual swimming lessons are conducted according to a modern and effective training methodology that will teach you to swim in the shortest possible time, of course according to your individual abilities and current working capacity. Our swimming training methodology does not set any age restrictions. The intensity, duration and sequences of exercises during the classes are determined by your goals and needs.
The individual form of swimming training is mostly recommended due to: the recommendation of the coach, fear of the water environment or by your exact desire expressed.
THE INDIVIDUAL SWIMMING TRAINING HAS ITS ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
- The benefits are linked with the ability to approach the swimmers personally, to pay more attention to every swimmer individually, as well as the progress of almost x2 times faster than usual, because the necessity to keep in mind the progress of the other swimmers in this form of training is not apparent;
- The disadvantages are related to the lack of opportunity to create social contacts - friendships and the lack of the competitive element, which in turn also creates a prerequisite for faster absorption of the learning material. The advantage of group activities is that from an early age, the child gets used to fighting for his place in the corridor and to competing with others, just as he will one day have to do in life.
EACH INDIVIDUAL LESSON IS DIVIDED INTO 3 MAIN PARTS:
- Preparatory part of the lesson – it aims to gradually prepare the body for the upcoming physical exercises and load of pressure;
- Main part of the lesson – the main part of the lesson aims to achieve the set tasks, such as: strengthening and perfecting a given exercise and element of swimming, or developing a given quality, such as quickness, speed, endurance, or the improvement of the aerobic capabilities;
- The final part of the lesson aims to bring the body to a normal state of operation, familiarization with the comments of the coach, also making an analysis of the lesson.
SWIMMING COACHES FOR INDIVIDUAL LESSONS
For the various needs and requirements of the swimmers, a part of the coaching staff of NSC Olympus - Kaloyan Nikolov, Marian Slavkov and Anna Leseva, have specialized in the field of individual training. The main professional feats of these coaches are: individual approach, resourcefulness and also patience.
SWIMMING POOLS FOR INDIVIDUAL SWIMMING LESSONS
For more information on: swimming pools where we offer individual swimming lessons, schedules, prices, terms and conditions, also coaches, please visit the following swimming pools (see more)
INDIVIDUAL SWIMMING LESSONS FOR CHILDREN ARE BEING GIVEN ONLY AT THE FOLLOWING SWIMMING POOLS
- Park Hotel Vitosha
- Sports Complex Azbuki
- JK FITNESS & WELLNESS
- Sports Center Crystal